Monday, March 10, 2008

My music collection

Here are the songs I like to listen to

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you ever tried pandora.com
If you love music you'll love that site!
Be Loved!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Thar's nuthin on earth you wouldn't do for your wonderfull daughters, huh? Then, give'm life eternal. Hey! That's a thot!! what do I mean? I mean... most of U.S. don’t wanna think about our demise, do we? Most of U.S. think that’s terrifying. Isn’t that morbid? Rightly so. To a few of us, however, that’s an exorbitant relief. We’ll be free to roam the universe. Q: Why is it that a lotta handicapped people know where they’re going while most of the ‘normal’ people don’t?? A: Society on earth looks on the strong, builds ’em up, rewards strengthNpower… but that, too, is gone in time as we’re all mortal. We’re back to square one, aren’t we? Nope. Follow my logic: from yeeers of sardonic satire and avant-garde-humility, I have finally found the way Home. Only two requirements: love the Lord thy God and your neighbor. Strive for that, girl. God bless you --- PS The word verification was HASTA. HeeHee. Hasta la vista, baby.